Friday, April 8, 2011

?!?!?!?!?Reflection Again, wut?!?!?!?

Well i learned how to make thing move and glow.....I really like to workin flash and in wiki because everyday bits a new start to make more things..Well to make thing Glow is not that complicated because you can go to gloggle or you can also go to youtube and seach for the videos and then just follow what the people of tutors are asking or telling you to do...Ireally think that is easy if you dont give up and try and give your best to make an effort.I helped some people like if i knew how to do new stuffs and they didnt well i will go and help them and then if i get stuck they will help me and show me what to do and how to doit well so that way i can help other people out.I feel like if i have done alot for this little time that we spen together.

No comments:

Post a Comment