Thursday, February 3, 2011

knights of the lunch table

       "knights of the lunch table"
                                  Frank Camusso.

The book that i red was "Knights of the lunch table"i chose this book because i think it was going to be fun to read a fantacy book.this is a really good book because it shows you how to take of your buisness.My faborite part was when one of the kids name Greg wanted some chicken wings so he went to order them xxx.spice .Then when the chalenge was starting the bullie Mark found the chicken wing and he was eating them and then he started saying "Hot-Hot-Hot hot"!!"I NEED WATER"so this was my faborite part.The main characters are:Mark,Greg,Timmy,and Timmy's sister Diana.This book take place at the dragon competion in the park,and in the back yard at Timmy's house.I recomend this book to everyone speciallly if you like commic books.I got this book from the public library.
                           THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment