Friday, November 19, 2010
WHAT BOOK DO IM READING?
The book that I'm reading its name "The diary of Anne Frank"I chose this book because ms.Valdez show us was interesting and it was even more because i didn't saw the next part of the movie . Finally i find the perfect book that i can read and I'm reading it to have more information to know what happen to Anne Frank wen she remote to a place really far from her house and all her friend and aunts everything,she just stay whit her mom,dad,sitter,and another people that she didn't know.I was hard to Anne Frank to get use to this people because and specially because she use to sleep whit a man that she didn't know .She use to be quite wen she was inside her room because she use to fell weird to be sharing her room whit a old man.But this was something that she have to do to be at life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment