SECRETS OF THE OCEAN REALM
MICHELLE AND HOWARD HALL
I chose this book because I think the ocean its one of the most beautiful spaces,in this world. I think all the book its inportant because it can show you differents kinds of animals like I didn't know that there where a marine iguana. You can learn a lot of stuff about the ocean with this book. It's called Secrets of the Ocean Realm.
The main characters in this book are Mark, Michelle, and Bob. They are people who like to go to the ocean to see animals. I discover that most of the animals were found in the gulf of Mexico in islands.
This book takes place in the ocean. The people who go to the ocean have a good experience there. I really liked this book because I like the ocean and because it teached me a lot about it.
I recommend this book to you because it will teach you a lot about the ocean and I think it's pretty cool to have one of these books at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment